[Dailydrool] Maga Drool needed for Sapphire

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 25 05:42:01 PDT 2008

Please go to OBR's web page and read about Sapphire, she needs lots of Drool and prayers.  The pictures tell a thousand words, and will break your heart.  Only three years old, and what suffering she is going through.  We all have cute little stories about our dogs and pictures of how beautiful they are, and to see Sapphire just makes me cry, because she has not led the spoiled pampered life that I have given to my dogs, and that is so sad.