[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Dear Nigel & Llewis

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Oct 25 07:08:06 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Hey, Nigel & Llewis! I just had a GREAT idea.  Do you want to go to Virginia
Beach with us???  Just have your mom bring you to Toledo by 6:00 dark
o'clock on Monday morning.  Granny Pat has a couple of extra crates in her
van so there is no problem with space.  If your mom wants to go, she could
ride with my mom in her van and then she could sleep on the table bed in the
new house on wheels.  You might want to pack your food bowl, that way you
could eat.

I can just see it now . da Brudders Elwood & Jake, Nigel & Lewis, Opie & me,
Johhny and Hoagie - all cruising the beaches, checking out the girls,
looking for dead fish to roll in, snatching up crunchy starfish and crabs to
munch on, drinking beer, urking our guts out the next morning.  Doesn't it
sound like fun!  Then there is Halloween!  We could all dress us like Kujo
Dog and cruise the neighborhoods stealing candy from all the kids!  We know
the O.F. Grady will be hanging with E. Clara, so they won't get in the way.
We can take Sister Daisy along, Kassie, Chrissie and wild Ouija will help
mix it up a bit too!

What's that song that Mom is playing???  Oh-oh!  It's "Bad Boys, bad boys,
wha'cha gonna to do when they come for you?"  RUN, RUN FAST!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys