[Dailydrool] two munce to Kwismus

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 16:02:26 PDT 2008

Hay awl, itz me Annie Belle Wild Child PS.  Mom sez i needs to get bizzee and do more to ern my keep since da arteest pwincess duz her art werks.  I needs to tell ya it iz dat time agin for owr stocking and ornymint fundraiser to help owt aunty Leslie at Montana basset rescue wif her heet bills and care of da rescuze.  its awlreddy bin gettin into da 20s at nite time in Tana so we cood hab a long winter.  So we are now offerin owr custom decorated Kwismus stockings wif yore or yer houndies(or k at ts too minus da cwockpot...sowwy Cakie).  we hab wots of green and red stockings avalabull.  Right now we hab awl da ornymint cullors on hand of red, gold, bloo, green, purple and silver.  But wif no obertime at mom's werk now and layoffs cummin it mite jus be da suppwy on hand.  Yoo can emale us for pichers of da custom done stuffs.  da pwices will stay da same at $5 each for bof stawkings and ornymints wif postage to be determined by quantitee ordered.  So makes yer huneys happy, gib da hownds sumpin to put da howliday tweets in, and help owt rescue at da same time.  Aunty Leslie does lots awl by herself witch isn't easy, and we can't get thare berry often so dis iz owr way of helpin owt.  Order erly and get watcha want and beets da rush.  Fank yoo.

We wuz kwite impwessed wif doze lawyers Nigel and Llewis pichers on da calendar today.  Fink they can uphold da law(?) in ebery case?

Wots of good wishes to owr furend Paween Lindy and to awl else in need of drool.

PSS Hi Sebastyun~!

Oh, and we gotted da Brudder's book and it is way kewl.  We fink he should take it on da Oprah show.  it should be her book of da munth next time!