[Dailydrool] Officials Again On Alert In Virginia Beach, VA

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 16:55:06 PDT 2008

State Officials in Virginia Beach VA, have now stated they are on  full alert
as sources have confirmed that the notorious Red Bay Gang is on the  move
towards that city. It is reported that they are heading to the home of  recently
paroled Elder Clara, Brudders Elwood,Jake, Bob and Sister Daisy.  Although the
Red Bay Gang has no prior arrest records, officials are now worried  that the
corrupt ways of the Beach gang will infiltrate these innocent  Northerners.
Sources close to the investigation have disclosed that a huge party  will be
taking place as we have found orders have been placed for a beer truck,  sides
of beef, pizza, roasted pig,  fried chicken, and barf bags. The rock  band
Snoop Doggie has also been reported to be providing the tunes, and a escort
company, Hookers and Lookers has been hired.
While none of this would appear to cause alarm, officials then learned that
world famous attorneys Nigel and Lewis are on the guest list, and further
digging revealed there could be a good reason the legal team  has been  asked to
attend.
Officials have obtained information from an informant-only known as "DD"
that a protest has been organized by Ella, the Delicate Diva. It appears Diva
has "had it in for the Brudder Elwood" for some time, possibly a love affair
gone astray with the wild and crazy guy Elwood. It is further reported Ms.  Diva
is pissed and packin. With this dangerous combination, state polise have
requested extra stun guns, and are bringing in added agents, as they are unable
to get a good count on the number of protesters behind Diva. They are well
aware  that this situation can get out of control in a hurry.
The list of other east coast notables now under surveillance as possible
party goers include Henry Watkins, a Maryland man known well to Elwood,   Frank
the Tank, Sweet Sarah, and the HOP gang.
Quoting officials-"we are watching the situation closely, and this is a
ongoing situation that will hopefully unfold peacefully. We only hope the Red  Bay
Gang is aware of what they are heading for."
More news bulletins will be forthcoming on this, we are sure.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!