[Dailydrool] Hannah's Quest for OEBE Status

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 09:39:28 PDT 2008

I have been very remiss in my duties as slave and personal assistant to the
lovely Hannah Bandannah. Her confidante and mentor, the handsome Morse,
reminded Hannah (and, in turn, she reminded me in no uncertain terms) that,
because of my surgery, I had not posted her latest quest for entry into the
OEBE.

Roland – Please Take Note!

We went to Ohio Basset Rescue's waddle the weekend before my surgery. Since
Hannah was born into OBR's care and this would be her first waddle, I really
wanted to show her off. Instead of her usual bath at home, I took her to the
groomers and got the works. I then made her a new yellow and daisy print
bandana and embroidered her name on it. She looked beautiful! We arrived at
the dog park right as the waddle began. Within 20 minutes of our arrival -
here is what I got:

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/Hannah/?action=view&current=b93e110c.pbr

Kathi – Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah B
(Queen of the mud wrestlers) – Hershey and Klause the Wannabes – and Forever
Loved Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)