[Dailydrool] Sapphire

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:39:45 PDT 2008

I saw the pictures of Sapphire and think she is a most beautiful girl.  I can't understand how people could be so careless or thoughtless.  At some time she must have been somebody's baby.  How?  Just like I will never understand how someone could have been so mean to Sunny that she never forgot in all of her long years.  I hope Miss Sapphire gets better and becomes the light of someone's life.  I have never lost a basset for more than a few minutes and that makes me crazy.  We are sending lots of drool for Miss Sapphire.  We wish her a speedy recovery and a happy ever after.

The girls are exceptionally quiet tonight.  They ate and are sleeping.  Just very lifeless.  They must have worn themselves out this afternoon.

I haven't figured out how to give out candy on Halloween with this three basset imps we have.  Last year we had Ninja and Sunny.  I don't remember it being a problem.  This year it will be.  I guess I will put the baby gate across the doorway to keep them from getting out.  If  I put them out the neighbors would call us in for a noise disturbance.

Snooters and drool to those in need,
Ninja, Marley, and Maggie with the Mom