[Dailydrool] Drool and proud Mama

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 27 09:57:55 PDT 2008

I am so so so so proud
Rex and I went for a walk on Sat. I am a very slack mama and need some pushing to walk its been awhile
He did fantastic. I guess I am scared walking alone after all he is 100 pounds
So Sandy my sweet neighbor says lets walk tonight (Sat.) so sandy takes on of her girls and I take Rex.
They walked so perfect and the best part. Sandy let her other 2 girls out when she came back and Rex sat by my side
being perfectly behaved., I was so proud unlike Miss Priss who when ever she is walked likes to attack everything in site
Cesar Melano Oh please do come and get my Daisy to settle down :0) lol I know thats never happening no Cesar and no settle lol
Johnny mom and dad we are sending tons of drool your way
Maggie Please you need to fight to get better, You are only 8 years old. Sir Opa left us at 6 its so hard to see such a beautiful baby go down hill at such a young age

Tons of drool slung

Carolyn
slave to the brat pack
LiL Miss Daisy Halo