[Dailydrool] dremel question

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:08:55 PDT 2008

I used a dremel type tool to do nails yesterday- WOW I am converted. Was easy enough to do and not a drop of blood was shed. The houndage was not too happy with this procedure- but it does need to be done.
My question is- does anyone know the grit of the sleeves? I need to get more and was going to order them online but there are more than one kind. I used the 'rougher' one- but I only have one of those.
thankful droolies from me- not sure if Ms.Brandy and Elvis will appreciate your helpfullness as much, Angelika