[Dailydrool] Daisy's new sister....

Jeff and Kathy jkdjf at tds.net
Mon Oct 27 17:36:50 PDT 2008

Things are a little better with Daisy Mae's fear of the new pup. She will get closer now but just barks and barks at her. She is still a little afraid. Bev, thanks for the advice of walking them together. We have been doing that and that did seem to help. I think Daisy will eventually get used to her. We have decided on the name Thelma Lou. She is quite rambuncous (sp) but I think that she is real young. She gobbles her food like a puppy and plays like a pup too. She doesn't look filled out like an adult dog either but she has had puppies or had a false pregnancy. How can you tell a dogs age and wouldn't you think that the vet would know if she had had puppies? I just hate the thought that if she did have pups that they are somewhere looking for their Mom. I had one question about Daisy's food allergy too and that is how long after you change from the food should it be out of their system so that they will quit itching?  Here are some pictures of the newest addition to our family.  Some are a little blurry because with this one you have to be moving  or you won't get the picture. :)  : )  Kathy with Daisy and Thelma of Va
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/DaisyMae5305/?albumview=slideshow