[Dailydrool] Norm's Rollin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 17:40:07 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood, but youze can call me Studly cause I be a feelin pretty
gudz tonite.Why ebbin dat woomen Diva dat call me a twit not a botherin me
tonite. Norm be a wingin on down da road, he bee herez tomorrowz. Momma Sandi
she git ebbry bodie out ob da hospitals and she load dem in da van and she now
restin in Pennsevannia fur da nite. She seyz she liddel worried bout Brudder
Johnny, so we gotz da brudder Doc on call jis in case he be a needin him. Da
Momma done wif da cleanin, she gib up on dat, she be a seyin we drag it in
faster dan she clean.Now she bin a cookin. But I tellz you all dat Elder Clara
gotz a sprin in her pawz, I fink she cited, why she smilin when she a roarin,
an  she gittin faster too, da Brudder gots to keep da eyeball on dat one, you
nebber  know whut be in herz mind, dat if dere anyfing up dere dat is.
Welp, da brudder goin to git me fur coat all nice, I gotz to put me best
footie out der tomorrowz. We jus a gibin da Norm update fur da nite.

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!