[Dailydrool] D elmer report Mnthly

Michael Taggert mtaggert at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 18:55:24 PDT 2008

dis is d elmer p fudrucker reported hewer. I gotta tewl you wad dum ting my drudder henri p houdini dun did. we awl knowed dat he gets hims names we we go out to p he is like Houdini an can get out quick as dat cat he ben trying to git. well he gotted out an gotted rit into da next yard well der is two big girl dogs what is pit an somfin. de did not liked him bein in der yard. an de Bited him. hard!
survs him right he knowed him was sposed to stay in da yard cuz de are der an dey is like gangsta girls an dey liked to bite hard.  well da henri him had to go to da emergency vetted an dey sended him back with a space collar on an we makes fun ob him cuse he be hearing space aliens. he is going to be ok an da two mean girls next door got in big trouble an de had to appologized to we for da bitted henri. de said dat de fout he woas playin an he just goteed scart.

Da foster brudder has to get the heart wormies medicines in december so dat he will fe3el bedder he had eatten lotsa and has gotten thicker. da moomm y sayed he needs spesul diet. I wanted spesew diet an she sayed dat I had spesewl diet for dat too thick older doggies. da brudder is just a young houndie.he is only free.
Dats awl for now
dis be elmer "wid da one toof" fudrucker
also
henri p houdini
harriet the spy dog
and our foster brudder calvin