[Dailydrool] Stockings and Ornaments

suzique2u at aol.com suzique2u at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 04:45:13 PDT 2008

Hi, Tanner and Sally Marie, here, pawing to you all from OH-IO!

We have the most beautiful stockings and ornaments pawsonally made by
Pw. Pawcasso Blossom and Annie Bell, WC. Mom ordered them for us a
couple of years ago and they are the highlight of our Christmas tree.
If you want something really special and wonderful, be sure to contact
Bloss and Annie's mom to order yours and help the Montana hounds!
Cookie can be reached at pawforblossom at hotmail.com. Our stockings are
always filled with goodies and the ornaments always get placed right in
the front of our tree. They make wonderful gifts (even for c at ts) and
non-hound-types alike!  We love ours and know you'll love yours too, so
order, order, order today!