[Dailydrool] LadyBug Girl Book with Bingo the Basset!!!

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:58:17 PDT 2008

Hi all.  I wanted to let everyone know of a book I found at Borders this past weekend.  We were in the kids section with my 2 girls looking for books.  I found "Ladybug Girl" by Jacky Davis.  It's about a girl dressed in her ladybug costume that wants to play with her brother but he says she's too little.  Her mom and dad are busy so she goes with her dog outside to find something to do.  Her dog is a basset, and the cover shows him standing next to her with his ears blowing in the wind.  That's what caught my eye first.  But the best part is that the dog's name is Bingo, just like my Bingo (ATB 3/15/05).  Wow.  So of course I bought the book.

Thought I'd let all of the basset book collectors know about this one. Perhaps it will make a good raffle item for a rescue fundraiser?

Lisa
slave to Reggie Bones the wannabe weimaraner/rottweiler/english setter (yep, they thought I was a black lab but I'm not, according to the dna test results!  I fooled ya!)
slave to Nigel and Bingo ATB