[Dailydrool] Brendan and Guthrie

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 10:29:20 PDT 2008

The tribute page to Brendan is wonderful=what a beautiful dog.? Thank you for that.? It just about made me cry.? It's so sad they have such short lives.

As for Guthrie, I don't understand these horrible people who leave their companion animals behind-don't even have the courtesy to take them to a shelter-are they just too embarrassed?? Good for you, new mom slave-the owners should be tied up outside and starved for three days!

I have more to say, but need to stop fooling around

Tara, long-distance mom slave to Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets", and foster mom to Captain Jack, the puggy prince

PS-I was cleaning out some things, and I came across a bunch of e-mails to and from Keesha.? I am still so broken-hearted at her passing.? It's just not fair.