[Dailydrool] Christmas portraits in fabric to benefit rescues

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 10:25:43 PDT 2008

Aloha,
  As some of you know, I am an artist.  Some of the work I do is fabric quilt-like compositions mounted in shadow boxes.  This year I'd like to make a special offer.  If any of you would like a portrait of your hound (s), I would be happy to do one, and donate all the profit on the piece to the rescue of your choice (I would need to deduct the cost of the shadow box and shipping since we're strapped for cash, but I'd donate all the fabric, my time, and the work itself).  To see an example of my work, go to http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p391/vlbzwick/?albumview=slideshow   There are pieces there depicting my houndie's brother, Odell, and also one of Elder Clara (which I will send to you, Deb, if you send me an address--no charge, if you'd like it).  Cost is $40 a piece plus shipping; half of which would go to your rescue.  Contact me off-line if you have any interest in taking me up on the offer.  Val, momperson to Bo and Harley