[Dailydrool] Pw Blossom's creations

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:07:15 PDT 2008

Hello Droolers
Tired of the same old Christmas decorations?  Then you need to contact Pw
Blossom & her sister Annie Belle to order some special decorations for your
home.  Their momma Cookie makes the most adorable ornaments & beautiful
stockings we have ever seen!!  They are personalize & everything!  We even
bought them for our step siblings.
All proceeds go to help Auntie Leslie pay the heating bill in Montana this
winter.  So it's a win/win.  You get new wonderful decorations & the hounds
of Tana stay warm!!
So contact  Pw Blossom & Annie Belle today to order yours by emailing
pawsforblossom at hotmail.com.

Romeo & Juliet