[Dailydrool] Guthrie

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Tue Oct 28 09:59:53 PDT 2008

Kim::

Guthrie’s story is just horrifying! Call me naïve, but can’t the owners be
prosecuted? I’m not heartless, it sounds like they fell on hard times.
However, their decision to leave Guthrie unattended was unnecessary (they
could have chosen many other, more humane, options) and should not be
tolerated. It seems like law enforcement should be able to identify them and
track them down.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.047).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/