[Dailydrool] fighting puppies

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:03:10 PDT 2008

You did not mention how old your boys are- if they are quite young yet, they are just playing! This can involve browling, woofing, pouncing, pinning down the other one as well as biting. AS long as there is no blood shed and one is not desperately trying to get away from the other one I would leave them be. This play-fighting is how they will learn when 'too much' is too much and when biting too hurts. If one YELPS play should stop- but they will probably go right back to it again after they regroup and realize all is well.
Good luck!
droolies, Angelika
ps Thank you to everyone who offered the info I needed for the dremel bands- I have ordered some and should be set for the next couple of years! :)