[Dailydrool] Drool for friend from Grampa Mitchell

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:43:20 PDT 2008

Dis is Grampa Mitchell. I has a favor. I am a ole guy kinda, and I gots a
fren whut not a Basset, but we noed each other since we li'l tads. Her name
is Winnie an she are a Beyootiful Golden Retreever.
Other day Winnie out in the yard an she screem. It turn out she broked her
elbow bad. She didint do nuffin, turnd wrong or sumfin. We all nose dis not
good stuff. Enyways affer a lot of consulding wif a lotta VetPeepel, the
bone man say it best to.....oh I kin almoss not say it

It be bess to
teke it off. Da hole leg. Oh, my beyootiful fren Winnie. I soooo sad. I sing
ahrooos. Winnie got ona da bess MomPeeples eber, name ob Heidi Paul, so I
nose she will git speshul love an care, but
If enywon wanna sen speshul drool to my fren Winne she email

loonlady04 at att.net

An Wiinie's snail mail are:

Winnie Paul
1825 New Monee Rd
Crete, IL 60417

She habbin dis done tomorrow. I gone spend da day in deep thought thinking
good thunks to Winnie.

Love an Drool to all in need,
Grampa Mitchell Szaton