[Dailydrool] LAST THREE DAYS OF MOON DOGGIE COFFEE SEMI-ANNUAL FUNDRAISER (METRO BASSET HOUND CLUB)

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Oct 28 13:14:57 PDT 2008

THIS IS IT. YOUR LAST THREE DAYS TO ORDER AWARD-WINNING MOON DOGGIE COFFEE
AND HAVE 100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS DONATED TO RESCUE.

AND, WE NOW HAVE A CUP OF EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNING COFFEE FROM EL
SALVADOR...
This award-winning coffee is grown on a small, woman-owned farm.  Two
families live permanently on the farm and 6 more people complete the
permanent workforce for El Porvenir. Only 3000 pounds (21 bags) exist
worldwide and we were fortunate to be one of the high bidders.  Buy it now -
it won't last long!
Also, we have added a new flavor - CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP

The NY Times said our coffee was "Worth Losing Sleep Over" and this year, we
won the North Jersey Record's TOP 5 COFFEEHOUSE in Bergen & Passaic counties
award and the Bergen Health & Life magazine's 2008 BEST ESPRESSO &
CAPPUCCINO award. We have also had many compliments from Droolers who order
throughout the year. But the best reason to order is that now through the
month of October, we DONATE 100% OF OUR PROCEEDS TO RESCUE (the majority
goes to both Tri State as well as Mid Atlantic with a portion also going to
other rescues - you all know who you are - as needed).

We are now up to SIXTEEN basset-label coffees...

ANNIE'S Sumatra (organic)
BRIE'S Caramel Apple
CASEY'S "Wish I Was in the Bahamas, Mama" Tropical Vanilla
CHAUNCEY'S Blueberry Beach Basset Blend
COACH & ALEX'S Kenyan AA Private Estate Reserve
DALLAS' "Café de la Perra" Colombian (organic/fair trade)
DUNCAN'S Punkin' Spice
LADY JANE'S French Roast (organic/fair trade)
JULIETTE'S "I'm a Little Angel" Heavenly Delight
MOLLY & THURGOOD'S "Winter Wonderland" Sugar Cookie
ROMEO & JULIETTE'S "Yes We Are French" Vanilla
SCOOTER PIE'S "Never a Dull Moment" Chocolate Marshmallow
SPUD'S Danish Pastry
TALOOLA'S "It Takes the Cake" Chocolate Cherry
ZEPHYR'S "They're Not Always Sticky" Cinnamon Buns
ZEPHYR'S "Love Me - Love My" Hazelnuts

All (expect Kenyan) are available in both regular and decaf (Swiss Water
Process - NO CHEMICALS).

You can now place your order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com
<http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> . If you prefer, you can also email your
order to donna at moondoggiecoffee.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice.
And ALL Moon Doggie coffees (not just basset label) are included in the
fundraiser!

Thanks,
Donna Funk