[Dailydrool] KY Senior Basset Needs Help

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 28 19:41:05 PDT 2008

We cannot take on another dog here at Bluegrass Basset Rescue.  There is a very sweet black tricolor female, 8-9 yrs old, in imminent danger at the Nelson County Animal Shelter in Bardstown, KY.  Like the House of Puddles, we too have a dozen seniors that will never find forever homes.  We cannot afford to bring another senior into our rescue with very few adoptions going out.  If anyone can help this basset, please call Brenda at the shelter at 502-348-1865.  Bluegrass can help with transport and temp foster care but that's as much as we can do.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + oodles
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB),
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!