[Dailydrool] Winnie has a brother

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 01:45:55 PDT 2008

yesterday I got a new basset.  I decided that now I have sorted out Winnies
skin problems and she is comfortable that it is probably the best time to
get a second.

I got him from a rescue that takes in from puppy farms.

His name is Fred and he is a 2.5 year old boy.

So far so good, only one bad point and that was feeding them last night, but
feeding in separate rooms sorted that.  He is very quiet and lets her have
her own way.  She obviously likes that and a quick bark or growl from her
and everything sorted.  He is scared of everything, going the house and then
going back out and so on but this morning things are a bit easier.

I am going to try and post photos and will let you know if I manage this.
By the way I tried to find the group on facebook but had no success, any
help here.

Sue

Winnie (I am top dog here)
John the c at t (I know I am really top dog, but this new one is nice and
gentle)
Fred (everything is strange here)