[Dailydrool] Last Chance To Buy Your Basset Christmas Tree Raffle Tickets

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 03:15:52 PDT 2008

This raffle will help many medically needy bassets in Florida.  Word is that there were just a few of these trees manufacturered so you will be owning a very rare and special piece of basset crap.

Here is the link to a picture of this beautiful tree.  I can testify that people get into huge arguements over who will win it.  http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

Please open your pocketbooks and buy, buy, buy.  This is a virtual raffle and I will email your ticket numbers to you.  The drawing will be held on Sunday night, November 9th.  I can't wait to pull the winning ticket.

Remember that 100% of the proceeds go to our medically needy bassets, of which we have many.  We have 5 in line for heartworm treatment and 2 for extensive tumor removal.  Help us help them this holiday season.

Thanks for your support!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Saving Florida Basset Hounds From Coast To Coast
Join our E-News Mailing List http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-rescue-newsletter.htm