[Dailydrool] Reading the drools///Norm News

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 03:17:16 PDT 2008

Norm is now in town, along with the rest of the Red Bay Gang, and oh my,
what wonderful hounds. Pictures do not do them justice. Opie is a doll. and he
is all go. They have all stolen my heart and Momma Sandi and Grammie Pat are
just great and so nice, I could listen to the basset tales forever. They handle
 8 bassets with ease and they will meet da brudder today, I almost shudder at
the  thought after seeing trained hounds that listen, and don't talk back.
Norm goes  to work tonight and I am sure he will do well, and I bet he will have
many  stories to tell, we can hardly wait!!

Poor Guthrie, I can never understand how people can be so cruel, my Daisy
was left in the same fashion, and by the grace of rescue she too was one of the
lucky ones that was saved. Horrible stories like this happen everyday, I tell
 myself that the people that are this heartless will one day get what is
coming  to them. We are so proud of all the rescues that step up and help, and we
send  many thanks.

Senior hounds. I ask you all please, look around, got a spot on the floor,
the couch, a spare bowl??
Think of Elder Clara.
I know what you are thinking, old, expensive, heartbreaking--NOPE--I had  the
same concerns when she got in the car. The best move I ever made, Senior
hounds are just wonderful, she asks for so little, okay-she has a attitude, but
with Brudder Elwood, we don't blame her--but really, please open your heart,
take in a senior hound, they sure make you understand love. A senior hound is
a  gift, please open your hearts and you will never be sorry. Elder Clara is a
 testimony of love and she sure has my heart, and everyone that meets her
just  falls in love with her. Adopt your "Elder Clara"--save a senior hound
please!!

Fighting pups- well, Brudders Elwood and Jake,--okay nebbermind. Read
Mompersons post.

We send drool. happy birthday and gotcha day wishes, and welcome to new
folks.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!