[Dailydrool] I'm doing much better

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 04:34:06 PDT 2008

I've haven't posted in quite a while.  I want to thank all the droolers
for all the cards I've received over the past year.  I switched cancer
doctors several months ago and this doctor corrected the mistake the
other one had made.  I am approaching one year since the cancer diagnose
and I'm still alive and now have a much better quality of life because
of the new doctor. Several months ago I unexpectedly ended up in the
hospital to have my chest drained and while I was there my chow shepherd
mix tore the ligament in her knee.  My husband kept calling me every
time someone had an accident in the house and when the dog messed up her
knee.  I have decided I can't die yet because the house goes to h*** in
a hand basket when I'm not there.  When I got out of the hospital I was
the one who had to make the arrangements with the vet for the surgery.
It's stuff with the dogs that keep me going.  Thanks again for the cards
and prayers.
Donna Carmack, Jacie, Duffy and Pepper