[Dailydrool] Forward of message from AZ Basset Hound Rescue

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 08:13:43 PDT 2008

AZ Basset Rescue NEW BASSET CRAP Alert featuring 10th Anniversary 2009 Calendar by professional photographers.   AZBHR 10th Anniversary 20009 calendar is ready to order in a variety of sizes and prices. www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*   Did you know that if you are an Igive customer an additional 8% donation is made from your purchase by Igive!  Sign up before ordering your calendar and put Arizona Basset Hound Rescue as your nonprofit www.igive.com

A very special thank you to all the volunteers who paid $50 per calendar month to raise $600 before the calendar even was designed!

A HUGE thank you to AMY for working so hard on this calendar, Jessica Trounce our graphic designer for doing the 10th Anniversary Logo and November Calendar Month and the Photographers Susan www.adogslifephoto.com  and Michelle www.michelleburley.com   The photos were done by a professional photographers and feature Bassets, Basset Mix and Bloodhound that some of our volunteers adopted by  AZBHR .

 AZBHR will celebrate 10 years of saving the hounds in 2009 with over 1000 Bassets saved and currently averaging 60 dogs in foster care.  10 Years…Many Ears!

Calendar Months…the calendars come in variety of sizes and make great holiday gifts for family and friends. I’ve already ordered mine and busy ordering more for holiday gifts and shipping to family and friends. Save 40% if you order by October 31st and put CALENDARSAVE Happy New Year Basset, Valentine Bassets, Irish Basset, Easter Bassets, Cinco de Mayo Bassets, Summer Fun Bassets, 4th of July Basset,  Go West Bassets, Are you Ready for Some Football…featuring a PACKER Basset (OK she’s all mine and I’m a die hard Packer fan from Wisconsin), Bob the Builder Basset, Memorial to those gone to the Rainbow Bridge and Mr. & Mrs. Santa Paws.

Don’t forget to buy your stamps for the holidays while at our zazzle website www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue* everyone needs stamps for the holidays and you can help the hounds by ordering your stamps from our zazzle website!