[Dailydrool] Dear Moderators

Yolanda yolandalyons at tm.net
Wed Oct 29 08:36:31 PDT 2008

I don't know what has happened, and chances are that I probably don't want
to know.  The important thing is that you all need to know how much you are
needed on the Drool.  You have kept opinions from flaring into firestorms;
you hold each and every post up to the strict guidelines to see if it passes
muster; you don't play favorites with any member of this very large group;
and most of all, you just plain keep us in line.  Whatever has happened,
please reconsider leaving us all alone and on our own.  We are like a group
of children on the playground; we sometimes need "adult" supervision because
our tempers flare when someone calls us names or steals the ball away.  We
aren't capable of taking care of ourselves for long periods of time because
we will pick fights with our brothers and sisters.  That's why we all need
you to be our babysitters.  We think we are old enough to take care of
ourselves, but it has been proven time and time again that we simply can't.
Please come back.

Yolanda Lyons and Buddy "Da Holy Terrer ub Mishgun"

P.S.  Dis be Buddy, an' my Mom noze whut she iz tawkin' abowt.  Yu guyz
gotta komm bakk cuz hyoomins jus' izn't dat smart!