[Dailydrool] Sirius's terrible twos

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 15:13:00 PDT 2008

Hi, Sirius here.  My mom & dad don't know what to do with me.  I'm a big boy now, I'm two.  I can weach all sorts of pwaces i couldn't get to before.  I stick my nose in and open da tweat cabinet.  I counter-cwuse to da back of da counters.  Nuttin is safe.  I ate da cinnaminninninn, da fwax-seed, what dadperson wikes, da wice cakies, da pwastic bags, da shoes, da money, da piwwows...
Yesterday it wainin here.  I go outside.  I sit in da wain, chew on da oldoldold bone, and not do biznezz.  Den i comes in, do basset 1000 and da big bawk woof woof woof...
when da pawents wanna go to bed, i not go.  dadperson gotta take me out again to do biznezz den.  finawwy, i go to bed, i get wite on mom's piwwow and i sweep dere, i not move.  she gotta scwuntch up somewere.  I not care. She can sweep at da bottom.  but i wike if she sweep necks to me, i bweathe in her face.
Today wen mom do her e... e... ewipp-tickel...oh, forget it, her eckersize...i go to office downstairs and make poopie.  oops sorry i be gwoss.  i mean weave pwesent for her.  dat wite after i come in fwom da yard, but i wait so she can have pwesent.

anyway, dadperson wanna get me da buzzzzzz collar wike you guys tawkin about.  momperson scared of it.  she just want me in OEBE.  what you all tink?