[Dailydrool] Bassets & greyhounds escape

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Thu Oct 30 11:45:42 PDT 2008

Hello,
I had a terrible scare this morning.  Somehow my gate got opened and 3 of my bassets and 2 greyhounds were roaming the countryside in Winfield Twp., Butler Co., where I live.  I was able to get back into the house all but the one greyhound who is still missing.  I've been searching since 6 am this morning and none of my neighbors have seen her.  Please send some drool my way that I find her and, I know this is a longshot, but if anyone lives near me and sees a greyhound running loose, please email me.
Thanks.Sandy HelblingAdoption CoordinatorDroopy Basset Hound Rescue of W. PAwww.droopybassetrescue.com