[Dailydrool] Drool for Dulcie

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu Oct 30 11:59:26 PDT 2008

My sweet Dulcie has an infected nipple and yesterday we noticed it looked
like she had a big bruise.  Well, she had a lot of pus and blood under the
skin.  The vet is optimistic it is just the infection that got irritated but
he mentioned it could be cancer.  I've already lost Buford to lymphoma this
June and lost Maggie to a stroke this month.  I'm going to be positive but
it never hurts to ask for drool.  Even the vet must really feel bad for me
since they helped me pay my bill through their Pet Fund.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, and Filbert and foster mom to Daisy