[Dailydrool] bonded bassets in IOWA need help.

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 12:25:53 PDT 2008

Does any rescue have room for 2, 8 yr old bassets all up to date on shots and altered & heartworm -, Des Moines, Ia has 2 we cant not take because we have no room to spare and we are opening up our hearts to ask for help for these two they are brother and sisiter and cant be split they both walk together eat together do everything together as pairs , they are being kenneled as of right now.... Thanks Cindy with IA BASSET RESCUE  PS would someone from Basset Buddies please get a hold of me ASP
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or