[Dailydrool] Christmas balls

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 13:09:20 PDT 2008

King Bob, tell your mommy that she wasn't the only mommy to cry when
Pawcasso's Christmas balls came out of storage.  (I was going thru some
stuff to determine what I needed for early shopping).  This will be my
first Christmas in 14 years without my boy, Roscoe P Hunter.  But talk
about basset crap!  Heavens, I have oodles of ornaments and decorations
with some sort of hound dawg theme!  But my Pawcasso ball is precious.

I'm glad you are enjoying your new yard.  (Be good!)

Becca
Mutt sis Angel and Roscoe P Hunter ATB
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703
See him on DD calendar day April 10 2008 and July 28 2009