[Dailydrool] Ornaments and an introduction!!!

Robin Tepool rtepool at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:53:33 PDT 2008

Hi,
My name is Robin and I am "owned" by two basset boys, Andrew(age 4) who we refer to as RooRoo for obvious reasons and also Luke Anthony(age 2). My boyfriend, Greg and I are also volunteers for Suncoast Basset Rescue in Florida..and our two "boys" are SBR alumni..LOL  Our current foster hound is Walker..who is an adorable, smooshy basset/walker hound mix!!!

Anyway, I have read several of the digests and was wondering about the ornaments that have been mentioned. Does anyone have a picture?? These sound like great gifts for some important basset food slaves that I know!!

Thanks so much!!
Robin

Robin & the heathens Andrew Rufus, Luke Anthony, Maggie Frances(ATB), and Wilbur (ATB)!!
Please visit www.suncoastbassetrescue.org  to see how you can help!