[Dailydrool] BROOD calendar

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:17:01 PDT 2008

Asking for drool for Dulcie I remembered I wanted to let you all know that
BROOD's 2009 calendar is available
http://www.brood-va.org/broodstore/catalog/ and Dulcie, Maggie (ATB) and
Ma Barker are the calendar girls for September.  And my handsome Buford
(ATB) is Mr. December.  All the pictures are great and everyone who
submitted a photo has their dog somewhere in the calendar.  There are other
great items if you need some Christmas ideas.  I think I need to get the
Diva dog charm for our foster Daisy - she's learning how to enjoy the good
life and has my husband wrapped around her little paw. :-)
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie and Filbert and foster mom  to Daisy