[Dailydrool] Crissmuss Balls?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:41:13 PDT 2008

Oh hey now waidaminute here!!!! Dis are Nigel ob Nigel an Llewis an all dem.
Whutz dis about Crissmuss Balls???
You guys not gluin liddel sparkels an bells an junk on MYCrissmuss Balls,
lemme tell ya rite now! Dem fings are preshus to me.
Youse gots anodder fink comin youse fink you usin MY Balls for Crissmuss, I
fite you to da deff......

Llewis WHUT!! You heers whut dese peepels talking about?? Juss cuz you no
got yours don't meen.....huh?
Dey whut?
Outta GLASS? wif pichures? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops.  Heh.

Nebbermind.

Drool to all in need,
Nigel, Llewis: who say he not nose me, Mitchell laffing and Cooper lookin da
odder way.