[Dailydrool] Sonny ATB 10/30/2008

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 13:24:24 PDT 2008

Sonny joined his pal Spanky just two months and  three days later at  the
Rainbow Bridge today. I was having lunch with a co-worker and my vet called  my
cell and said  that his liver was covered with lesions. I  told her  I was on
my way. When I got there, he was still under anesthesia and they let me  hug
and pet and cry for as long as I wanted. The staff kept coming and giving me
hugs as they  all loved him too.  Finally I told Robyn we were ready  and Sonny
drifted off in my arms. We did  a pawprint, I got some  of  his  beautiful red
fur. We cried some more and I gave him one last snooter  kiss.
Good bye my Sonny, my bunny rabbit, my goodboy. I will see you at the
Rainbow Bridge someday,

Hug your houndies tight for me because these things can happen so  quickly. I
am glad that yesterday morning I snuggled with him an extra long  time.

Kathy with Elwood, Crackers, Loki and Spanky ATB 8/27/08 and Sonny ATB
10/30/08
5 Travel Deals!