[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:03:48 PDT 2008

Heart healing drool to Sue and safe journey drool to Samantha.  Sue, I am
sending warm thoughts your way; we are so sorry.

Get well drool to Chanel and to Sonny.  I hope Sonny's tumor turns out to be
benign.  Continued healing drool to Maggie LaRock and Grampa Mitchell's
friend Winnie -- we hope they both continue to do well, and we were so glad
to hear Maggie survived her crisis.

We hope whatever time Bonnie has left is good time, and what a fantastic
foster mom Jennifer is -- Bonnie is lucky she will have such a loving home
to spend what time she has left before her trip to the Bridge.

Welcome to Fred, and Sue it was good seeing John -- he looked quite well
considering what he's been through the past week.

And finally to Cowboy Bob -- what a handsome basset family on the calendar
on your day!  (of course you were the handsomest).  We were sad when we saw
Benny too, but we know he's at the Bridge waiting for everyone.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))