[Dailydrool] Da Brudder wif da Gang

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 03:51:44 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Heppy Halloween, heppy Fridey, Da brudder jus heppy. I
gotz me a woomen. It be one ob dem Red Bay Girlz. Why she com on ober to me
home  an at furst Momma no let me out, why dere be woomans all ober me yard,
sniffin  an runnin and me and Brudder Jake was a tryin to tear out me windowz to
git on  out dere. Well Momma Sandi and Momma Pat sey why da Brudderz be otay
wif da  woomenz-oh yea, da brudderz wif da woomenz, let me out dere. So we go,
an dere  she be.Her name WeeGee. Oh she young an tender an she be a looker, I
go gib  her a sniffy, she be wonnerful, she gib da brudder sniffy, den she
stop, gib da  brudder da growl an snap. She lookie at da brudder agin, an she seyz
now whut  heppin to youze? Da brudder not sure whut she talkin bout, so we
pley, git to  knowz each odder liddel bit, oh she so nice, da brudder be a
smitten. So da  Momma's teke her awey, put me and Jake in da house, an I hearz a
noise in me  yard, I lookie out da winnder, an go HOLY CHRISMUSS BALLZ-woud you
lookie at  dem, it be Norm an Opie an Johnny an Grady, dem sum good lookin
boyz in me yard,  an my oh my, dooze dey hab dem Chrismuss Ballz. I turn round
teke liddel sniffy  see iffin I gotz any, an nope. Nuffin. Got bare spot.I go
back to da winnder,  why dem fings nice, Momma Sandi musta got da exter big size
when she order. Dem  gonna be biggie hit at da party, why da hookerz and
lookerz be all ober da gang,  da Brudder gonna git me order in realz fast, I sure
be hopin dey com todey, an  hey Blossem, do youze got tachment kit too???

Hey!!! Order da balls and da brudder bookie and youze shoppin be done an  you
helpin da houndz!!!
We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!