[Dailydrool] Da Brudder wif da Gang

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:01:25 PDT 2008

ROFLMBO - I should know better than to read a post from Brudder Elwood while I'm drinking anything.  I spit water all over both monitors and my desk.  Thank you Debbie for making me laugh, I really needed that.  I'm not sure which was better "Oh she young an tender an she be a looker" or " an my oh my, dooze dey hab dem Chrismuss Ballz"

Gunter only drools when it's warm and he's been active, Wulfie drools when he thinks he getting a treat.  He drools anytime he sees the dremel :-)

Drool to everyone that needs it.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats(George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx ATB) (none of our boys have Chrismuss Ballz either)
 Dogster Pages:
 Gunter: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/826265
 Wulfgang:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/826273