[Dailydrool] Me Moms in trouble and Daisy's an Angel

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 31 04:13:41 PDT 2008

OK I am in so much trouble in a funny way. Daisy was out yelling at the mail man at lunch time and the babysitting kids were napping so I demand quiet time. I went out after her and said "DAISY KITCHEN NOW TIMEOUT"     I was ticked.
She came out in the kitchen and sat by Hoppers cage and I thought yeah right she never listens to the time out. So I went back in my office was answering some emails about 15 mins had passed I went out to the front room no Daisy I thought ok what's she into now. I said Daisy no Daisy. I started to panic. I went back to the kitchen she was still sitting by the rabbit cage. When I was done letting her off time out and laughing my self senseless I gave her treats for listening for the first time ever on time out. The look on her face when I came out was priceless. She was sitting in the exact spot for 15 mins not moving. Is there a Guinness record for that lol So extra love and belly rubs were in store. If you want to see her you are in so much trouble look this is after she got caught counter cruising
join me on facebook and look at her pic here

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726849599&ref=profile  under Carolyn Clarkson Mitchell

And stop buying the tickets I want to win
http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

Carolyn mom to

LiL Miss behaved  Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot