[Dailydrool] Norms visit

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 04:22:42 PDT 2008

I just had to share--this week with the Red Bay Gang has been so much fun.  I
have also taken vacation and it is one I will always remember. Sandi, Pat and
 all the hounds are so much fun, the dog shows a blast. I am like a sponge on
the  wealth of basset information they so willingly share, I swear they know
what  every dog is thinking before they think it. Norm and Sandi in the ring
are a  work of art, you can see the hours of training, Norm just closes out the
world  so intent on Sandi, they make it look easy--LOL--and Brudder
Elwood--well, let  me tell you-he puts it on low roar when she is here, pulls out the
halo, and she  walks out the door and the horns come out of his head.
We sure wish all of you were here with us, Daily Drool has made this all
possible, I don't want them to go home. I have made wonderful friends in Sandi
and Pat--and hubby Craig also--the hounds are just priceless, and the
friendship  is one I will value forever. Thanks Drool for making this possible!!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!