[Dailydrool] Greyhound/Drool/Healing Drool/Sad Ahroos

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 06:58:57 PDT 2008

We are hoping the missing Greyhound is found very soon.  Keeping all  pawsies
crossed.

Brooke - be grateful your baby isn't a drooler.  Mine don't typically  drool
unless they have something forbidden.  I understand drool can be  slung on the
walls as they shake and can make a mess.  I have three year  old bassets and
neither of them drool. - Thank doG

Sending healing drool to Dulcie and praying its nothing more than an
infection.  Also hoping Maggie is still on the mend from her terrible tummy  issues.

Sad Ahroooooooooooos to hear of Samantha and Sonny leaving for the Rainbow
Bridge.  We are sending heart healing cyber drool to their  families.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
5 Travel Deals!