[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 30, Issue 11

tuutyfruuty at aol.com tuutyfruuty at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 08:31:13 PDT 2008

James,
I didn't get to post yesterday, but was so happy to see the famous Fred Bankston on my desk all day long.? What a beautiful boy!? It was nice to put his adorable face with all the heart-warming stories we've heard about him.? I hope you are doing well.? I know Fred is up there looking down saying, 'my legacy lives on!'? My boy Chauncey went to the bridge not long before Fred, and he was my 'heart' dog, as Fred was yours.? I'm sure they are up there chasing butterflies and eating steak!?
Valerie, Jackson (the now behaved boy!), Tellulah a.k.a. Lulu (my transport/foster failure-diva dog), Chauncey & Deputy ATB