[Dailydrool] Today is our calendar day!

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Fri Oct 31 08:55:17 PDT 2008

I turned my page and whut was I supposed to see?  Three loverly girl
filled wif beauty!   Whut?  Dat's not us!  Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigel and Llewis!  Whut are you doin on our calendar day?!!!!

Well, Mommy told me dat some ob da speshul droolers hab a calendar wif
our pikchur.  Only 190 of them came out wif our pikchur.  So iffen you
are looking at three beautiful babe houndettes on yur calendar today,
den you hab a berry speshul collekturs item and it will be wurf a lot ob
money one day so nebber eber throw it away!  Today is my birfday too!  I
am 5 years old.

So iffen you hab a calendar wif dose stinky boys Nigel and Llewis den
click here and print dis pikchur and put it on yur calendar.
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/kimmiechloelola/BHRAbash2007.jpg

Lubb

Kimmie Sue (Happy Birfday to me!)

Lola Claire