[Dailydrool] stress relief

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:51:51 PDT 2008

We just finished handing out candy to all 10 kids that came by.  We have lots some years and less other years.  The girls tried to help.  We put a baby gate in the doorway so the girls couldn't get out.  they were rather barky but Marley charmed some of the kids and got headrubs.  Ninja did her big girl bark and scared one group off.

I had a stressful day in that I got to substitute teach in first grade.  They came to school dressed in costume.  It was controlled chaos.  Fun too.  Now I get the stress relief.  Ninja is laying right beside me on the couch.  She never gets far from Mom.  Mom gets the privilege of petting that soft fur.  It makes her feel good and me too.  She is my champion.  I don't know why she is so attached but I am glad she is.  Ninja takes good care of me.  She would really like some of the leftover candy.  She will have to settle for a meatball.

We hope you all had a peaceful and enjoyable Halloween.

Sweet snooters and drool from Ninja, Marley, and Maggie with Mom