[Dailydrool] The Oldest Basset Lover We Know?

Muriel Fiona Napier allears at rogers.com
Fri Oct 31 20:03:27 PDT 2008

Every year I send a DD calendar to an old family friend ... she's always had
a soft spot for Bassets; either she or one of her brothers used to have a
Basset ... I'm not sure of the details. Suffice to say that when she visited
Canada a number of years ago, she would have taken my Bella home with her
(back to Scotland) in a heartbeat!

Anyway ... this year, on the 24th November, she celebrates her 100th
birthday. No doubt she'll get her telegram from the Queen. But some Basset
congratulations would surely put that in the shade, no? :-) Any chance of a
few cards from Droolers? Her address:

Mrs. H. Silcock
Avernish
Ardnacraig Avenue