[Dailydrool] Bogey

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 12:25:01 PDT 2008

I am sure he is at the bridge buffet enjoying roast beef and gravy (his
favourite) and getting 3 biscuits a night before bed.

I woofed to feyfey....she has been pretty busy lately.......what with all
the new arrivals, Bogey is there. She had the chef whip up some gravy for
the roast beef.......but has to tell you that Bogey gets all cookies all the
time, cause there are unlimited cookies! He can have three before bed and
more once he gets there! Eyson came and gave him a sniff....and Caruso is
watching Bogey's house right now...so wave. Melba Toast says the gravy is
really good. She thinks it may have to become a buffet staple.

Cakie
...and Nudge