[Dailydrool] dremel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:07:41 PDT 2008

I prefer the Dremel altho not all the dogs do. There has not yet been a nail
trimming method made that Mitchell has given a stamp of approval to. Both
Zelda(ATB) and Nigel would hold their feet up for me to Dremel: Llewis no
way, and Cooper has to be hunted down like the Yeti for anyone but our
Groomer who apparently gives off secret vibes of some kind that turn him
into jello.
(I should say here that our head Groomer is one of those women who, when she
says to an hysterical dog on the table "THATS ENOUGH NOW." They never want
to know what happens if they don't stop being dorks right now. Every now and
again one will push a button anyway and we will hear "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?"
and that is always the end of whatever the dog is doing.
(I know it is the authority behind the tone. Once she told a dog "DONT MAKE
ME STOP THIS CAR" and got the same response.)
I have never quicked a dog with a Dremel altho keep in mind that they do get
hot.
I have, however, caught Cooper's tail in the Dremel. It's an ugly story:
nevermind. (Cooper of course has a hairy tail. Bassets do not. Bassets like
to bend down and put their noses and ears right in harm's way, just to see
what you are doing to their foot. Someday I am going to Dremel a tongue. I
am sure it has happened to someone.)

MomPerson who lives in the house of too-long nails.