[Dailydrool] experiance?

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:14:20 PDT 2008

Dis be Dwake. Iz asking for speriance. My wab brudder Bo, what momp wrote in
bout yesterday, well he done got grumpy. Really grumpy, biting da vet and
snarling and lippy. Da vetman real nice bout it, and say to me MomP dat Bo
has a wacky thirode (Thyroid) problem, what b called.what dat called gain
mommy? Oh yeah, hypothyroidism. And dat could be what make he a grumpy
bugger. But me Mom Piz worried, and I thot all da wonderful basset people
might hab a basset wif dis problem, and could help me MomP out wif da
learnin. Or perhaps tell us something that makes more sense than
hypothyroidism causing a perfectly normal and sweet as pie lab to go from
fine to meanerthanayardsnake (Dat be da dgreen thing in da yard?) from the
house to the vet. She kinda confused, but do the blood tests lie? Can there
be a mimic? I wants me brudder back, and da vetman say we no play together
no more til he meds make he happy gain, or he mite bite one me ears off!!!

Dwake (I gonna go hide from big brudder, and cry. I lubs me brudder, but I
lubs me ears too!!)

And da boys