[Dailydrool] jeff

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:26:03 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

Well,Jeff goes to the vet this morning for his shots and for his itching.The
itching has been going for over a week but with the holiday and the vets
being closed we had to wait until today. He has no rash or bites or bugs but
keeps scratching.I have tried gold bond powder,hemorrhoid wipes,cortisone
spray,medicated bath and benedril and nothing helps,poor guy.

We letJeff stay out of his crate for the first time last night.He was such a
good boy,just climbed up on the living room chair and slept thru the night.I
was really surprised that the other dogs didn't have a fit that they were
still in their crates.

We don't have the problem with toilet paper robbers,if the bathroom door
gets left open Trudy loves to get in the dry bath tub and she does love wet
washcloth ,I swear she could shove a pair of jeans in her mouth and you
would never see them but she gives herself away that she has something she
shouldn't.Its kind of like HAHA I have something that you don't,then the
arguments start with Jeff until i take her bounty away.

Well best be going,our vet doesn't take appointments,its first come first
serve so i have to stand by the door to be first in line.

love and snooters to all

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats